Resin floor coatings are commonly used for commercial and industrial flooring. Resin coatings are normally applied over concrete floors to provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface that can last many years and withstand heavy loads. Many industrial sites, warehouses, and commercial buildings rely on resin floors to maintain clean and safe conditions for workers, equipment and inventory.
Resin floor coatings offer many advantages when compared to other traditional coatings applied over concrete:
- The seamless floor is very easy to maintain.
- Creates a shiny high-gloss surface that can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas.
- Offers a hard-wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic.
- Quick and easy to install, requiring no layout, cutting additional adhesives, or special tools or equipment.
- Durable and easy to clean and also very hygienic. Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications.
- Resists oil stains and water.
- Creates a seamless surface that can last many years. Can be combined with paints and colours to mask off chips and cracks.
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants.
- Offers enhanced safety when the surface contains anti-slip additives.
- Can be applied in different patterns to create visible driveways and/or identify walkable areas.
- Prevents wear and tear on existing concrete floors.
- May be compatible with self-levelling products that can be applied over new or old concrete, depending on the product.
- Requires little or no major maintenance.
Whether you choose a straight colour or a designer flake flooring, maintenance is key as with most things around your home. Resin flooring maintenance is simple and only requires a good clean every 4-6 months depending on foot/vehicle traffic. A re-coat of the polyurethane every 2 years will keep it in tip-top condition.
With our unique 10-year warranty and maintenance schedule, your floor will look like a showroom for years to come.